This Pork Cauliflower & Pomegranate Combo is quick to make and tastes friggin’ excellent.
Recipe is as follows:
- Chop half a full piece of cauliflower up finely
- Put some coconut oil in the pan
- Cook the cauliflower in the coconut oil and add curry powder, salt & pepper and cook until soft
- Add flaked almonds
- Add chopped mint
- Add a full pomegranate (this is awkward because there is none in this image. we cut the pomegranate open and there was a bug in it! So we used some balsamic beetroot relish for sweetness, not as good but all we had)
- Place a full piece of pork steak in a new pan
- Add grated ginger
- Add organic coconut amino sauce
- Add lemon & herb seasoning
Happy eating :),
Founder of EMB Strategies – Doing our best to educate and empower people for better health and life.